You have a moral and spiritual obligation to share your gifts and walk in your purpose. Like...it's a REEEAAAALLLY big deal.
Think about it. Have you ever watched an interview of your favorite entertainer, leader, motivational speaker, athlete or entrepreneur? If so, do you notice when asked about how they got a point of notariety or even into their line of work, they often respond along the lines of " I'm not different than anyone else."
They are human but realise they found the answer to a common problem, fear and it's cousin, doubt. They realized that their great idea, vision, or passion really paved a road to understanding their purpose here on Earth. They tapped into it, developed it and shared with others. Now becaus3 they shared, you have someone to look up to and admire. What if they never shared?
It's not to say you have to or even need to be a well known person to make a difference with your gift, passions, and purpose. You just have to BE You and share. Its imperative because
1. You never know who's life you can absolutely transform
2. You never know who will take away key memories of the realness of your work, speech, invention, business, story, etc.
3. The more you give, the more you receive
4. You will a sense of peace and joy like no other
5. The service we provide to others is the price we pay while occupying this planet
6. You, your vision, your story, your experience, your talent matters
So if you're keeping something inside of you, you should really work on letting it go. Creative talents, great ideas, a book, a movie, or any talent, you HAVE to share, enthusiasticslly, authentically, and without expectation.
If you need any tips, feel free to email me email@example.com
By: Tiffany W.