When a woman goes through some monthly changes, she and the world can be galaxies apart. Thats how I felt today. I wasn't necessarily mad or sad but I wasn't necessarily feeling joyful or peaceful. I was in that space of ehhhh. You know what I mean. When there's no word to describe how you feel, you just feel kind of ehh.
Well I have a lot to look forward to today, so I needed to hype myself up. Get my frequency on a higher level, so I pulled out the self love tool kit and used it to the 7th degree!
Whats the self live tool kit? Well, as a means of self care, self love, mental health and wellness, I believe we all need to find activities or specific actions we can tap into ASAP to center our selves back to a place where we function as our higher selves.
I took a page from my book BE Love: Daily Intentions Guiding You to Self Love. Literally, I took a page, read the intention, and followed the action step (this is why you need the book).
I spent an hour, uninterrupted and did what I had to do.
Here you go:
1. Read my Joyce Meyer Power of Being Thankful Devotional
2. Listened to a 30 minute Joel Osteen sermon on Faith
3. Burned 2 sticks of my favorite incense called Mama's Island Coco from www.mamasunshinestreasures.com
4. Read the intention on page 50 of BE Love
5. Sat on the floor, no socks on, straight back, legs shoulder length apart. Lit a piece of sage and said the following:
I release thoughts of hopelessness, worthlessness, doubt and fear. I release shame, guilt, and fear. I release all notions that falsely mirror limits of my BEing and capabilities. I am open to all love and abundance. I am receiving love and abundance. I will give love and abundance. Love and abundance is manifesting itself in my life right now. Amen
6. Burned my " I Am Worthy" candle from www.anotherballofwax.com
I'm feeling good, great, and on another level.
My question to you is: Do you have a spiritual tool kit? Do you have go to tools that help ground you? If not, I suggest you find and create them. It doesn't have to be what I did. For some it might be creating, writing, singing, just breathing, cooking, say a specific affirmation, etc. Find what works for you.