Happy Monday BEautiful BEing!
If you're reading this, not only have you've been blessed with another beautiful day to BE love, give love and receive love but you're blessed with the capacity to see and pay forward today's post!
I just wanted to share some soul filled reminders of how to fill yourself up today and keep yourself filled up so you can live a love and purpose driven life!
1. State your gratitude. Whether in the morning, before bed or throughout the day, consider at least 10 things, people, or opportunities you're grateful for. Gratitude is an expression of positive emotion and a foundation of an abundant life. When you're focused on what you're grateful for, there's not much room for complaint. Don't want to go to work this morning? Be grateful you have a job and an opportunity to skillfully contribute to the world!
2. Check in with a positive message or look at positive content. Messages like, " You're Awesome," " Today I choose joy," etc. are great mesaages to inhale. The more you fill your mind and spirit up with positive words, the more positive thoughts and behaviors you'll have, thus creating a life that you can appreciate more. Listen to a motivational message on YouTube (there's thousands maybe millions of them). Listen to positive upbeat music.
3. Before you speak, THINK! Look below.
4. Smile as much as possible. It will keep you in a better move and increase your energy.
5. Get up and move every hour! Stay active to keep your blood flow healthy, keep your energy up, and keep your metabolism active.
6. Give Love. Dish out compliments, smiles, random acts of kindness, and positive affirmations to folks.
7. BE You. Situations and people will lead you to question yourself and may even lead to feel ashamed or uncomfortable, but no matter what, just be you. BE mindful of where you can grow and improve, but stay in a place of Honoring Yourself!
By: Tiffany W.