It's no secret that I really believe that Self Love is such a powerful and transformational force. I am a vessel to deliver that message and encourage others to continue that conversation and take action steps and reflective time to seriously embark on the self love journey.
Whenever I'm able to have an event or speak to a group, the evidence of my belief, is manifested ao powerfully.
Yesterday, I had my first book signing, celebration, and book talk around BE Love: Daily Intentions Guiding You to Self Love. It was nothing short of amazing. The room was full and hearts were open.
If you ask anyone that has participated in one of my events, I am all about exchange. The power in exchange is unbelievable. Exchange of energy, exchange of tips, exchange of lessons and especially exchange of stories.
The event, like the book, was centered around my 5 Commandments of Self Love: Honor Thy Self, Honor Thy Mind, Honor Thy Body, Honor Thy Spirit, and Forgiveness. As each commandment was introduced, I read a page from the book that aligned with the pricipal, and then there was an activity or special guests associated with each. It was beautiful because though there were men, women, younger, seasoned, and folks of different ethnic backgrounds in the room, everyone left with something.
The most pivotal portion of the event was around forgiveness. I facilitated an activity which I have in the bool, in which someone writes down something they're harboring against themselves or someone else. You acknowledge the feelings, but you affirm that you release the situatiom5 and you release yourself. I believe that it was really impactful in the room because of the amount of BEings present. Once the affirmation was confessed, I felt heavy heavy energy alllllll around me. The room was warm, but I had goosebumps. It was powerful.
Here are 3 reflections from the event:
1. BE open to transformation, love, and connection. You never know where you will receive it
2. You are never alone in your struggle. Someone can ALWAYS relate, but if you keep to yourself, you'll never realize this
3. Nothing is accidental or random
4. You MUST honor your spirit when a vision comes to pass. It's your obligation to fulfill it because it will change the world
5. Forgiveness is a complicated BEing. Its not an emotion. Its not a thought. Its a BEing. It lives and breathes disharmony or peace in your life. It will take your life away or enhance it and have you creating alternate truths in your life. It will get you sick or keep you healthy. Practice it. Let whatever you need to release, go.
Enjoy some pictures!
By: Tiffany W.