Every now and again life lessons come rushing to mind, and its great to capture what has resonated with your spirit. Reflective moments can bring about a lot of clarity as to who you were, are and can be.
Here are some recent reflections that I wanted to share with you
- Our past shapes us but it does not define us. At any moment of awareness you have the choice to acknowledge and own who you arr. Each moment thereafter, you can choose to the degree at which you want to transform
-I have learned as an imperfect person with the best intentions, that those who deeply love you are the ones who truly stick around
- Be weary of gaging your growth based on the responses of people who knew your old self. They have more difficulty seeing change. Evaluate your growth based off new relationships. At every point in your life, you're constantly attracting similar energy.
- Between entitlement, esteem and expectations, one can create an internal world of extreme pandemonium.
- The deeper in love you become with yourself, the clearer your understanding of love becomes
- If you want to understand the essence of love, connect to your most pervasive imperfections and pay attention to those that embrace and accept you despite them
- what matters in life becomes clearer and clearer over time. Between loss amd hurt, you realize what you can do without. You learn to operate on simpler and higher frequencies.
- there is something intriguing about traveling for pleasure. The thrill seeker often has an obsession with escape. Realize that escape on the outside has little to do with what really exists on the inside.
-If you want something then be someone different